Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Art Journaling

So for the last year or so, I have been fooling around with Art Journaling.  I have tons of scrapbooking supplies, so I just needed to add a few paints and stencils.  I was fortunate to be able to take a workshop with Barb Daley a couple of weeks ago and have been going full steam ever since.  I like to get messy and use different mediums to tell a story.  Plus it can be pretty.  For no reason.  I have been following a few people to get ideas and inspiration.  Teesha Moore, Dina Wakely and Christy Tomlinson
are my favourites right now.  There are no rules which I really like and the only thing you really need is an imagination.  Here are some examples of what I've been doing:


I've also been catching up on some scrapbooking  (from last year!) and got quite a few layouts done.  I am trying to use up a bunch of old Basic Grey that I bought a few years ago.  I'm going to keep at it for a little while longer, but soon it may end up in my card making center at school.
I have been playing with Chris' new camera a little bit too, but right now I just don't have the concentration to sit down and actually read the manual or anything on the internet.  Soon though.

So much on the go and more projects waiting in the wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates