Social Icons

Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Right now

I have come across similar posts and thought I would give it a try. 

I'm feeling relaxed, the meds are doing their job.

I'm seeing a gloomy day outside and I'm happy I'm inside cosy and warm.

I'm thinking that I'd like to have another cup of tea.

I'm wondering how long it will be before my body gets back on track.

I'm hearing the quiet.

I'm considering doing my Master's in Educational Technology.

I'm worrying about my students and classroom.(I know it's silly)

I'm inspired by all the mixed media art I've been seeing lately.

I'm enjoying my time off, even though I spend a lot of it sleeping.

I thought I'd leave you with a picture that I took last Summer in Jasper.  I am looking forward to Summer again.  We haven't got much snow and I'm not allowed to ski now, so bring on the warmer weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates