Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crafty update

 I've been finishing a few projects, mostly from Christmas.  I have a few more tags that I want to add to my collection from this year.  Tim Holtz has decided to discontinue the 12 tags of Christmas and has begun tags throughout the year instead.  I guess it will help him promote more products in different ways. 
I did take a little break from the room of scrap and read for quite a while that is why Christmas is still going strong in February.


This is a tray I did for Christmas, but never got hung up.

This is a class I took from Crystal at Unforgettable Memories. 
The mirror I finished a long time ago, but has just recently taken up residence in the living room  The card is Chris's birthday card.  He was less than impressed that I put his actual age on it.




I have also been playing around with making books again, creating a new art journal for me to play around with.  The covers are very old file dividers that have the original hardware on them.  I used Distress Inks on the cover.  I used the Sticky Back canvas to bind it and then inked that too.  The inside papers are all Tim Holtz that I have been holding on to for a while.  Out with the old.  I just saw some fabulous stuff coming out in the next few months.  I have to make room for it.  I will be taking a workshop this week on Art Journaling that I'm really excited about.  I like taking classes.



I have also started my One Little Word project.  Not much to see on that one yet.

Have a Crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates