Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 2

Well I gave in and went to the doctor on Monday, as I couldn't handle the pain my whole body was in.  He prescribed an anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant and asked that I go and get a blood test just to rule out other things.  I took the meds when I got home and WOW was I relaxed.  He also prescribed 4 days off. 
The last couple of days have been full of relaxing.  With the pills I am actually sleeping again and my body is getting greedy for the sleep.  Most of my day is spent feeling muddled and unmotivated.  I have managed to spend a little time in my scrap room, though I'll have to take a look at the creations next week as I am under the influence. 
I have had to turn my classroom over to a TOC, and I have to say it's been a little harder than I thought.  My spies tell me she has everything under control and I'm sure she does, but it's still hard.  When I spoke to her on the phone, she sounded like she was having a good time.  It reminded me of when I would go in and cover teachers for days a time.  All I wanted to do was try stuff out and do it my way.  So I stopped planning for her and turned it over to her.  It's nice for me, as I'm not sure my plans are very coherent right now and it's nice for her as she gets to control the reigns for a bit.  It's still hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates