Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ten things for this week

1.  It snowed and I love the snow.
2.  I fell and it hurt and reminded me of the horse incident.
3.  I read a great book "Water For Elephants" and I read an okay book "Drowning Ruth".
4.  I gave up reading "Freedom". 
5.  I actually finished the wedding trip scrapbook.
6.  I have been actively social with friends, although because of report cards I had to cancel on Ang tonight (sorry Ang).
7.  Chris bought a KOBO and I already have about 5 books that I want to put on it!
8.  I was glad to get back to work on Wednesday.  My kids are funny AND I have some stuff I should teach them.
9.  I heard that people that I knew once are okay in Christchurch.
10.  I am getting a little closer to having the classroom blog to where I want it.
Hope you had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates