Social Icons

Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy October!

This year the snow fell on September the 30th.  On October 1st, I got these pictures from Chris:

It was a record snowfall for us!  You can read about it here and I was sad that I missed it!
For my birthday this year Chris bought me an experience.  A scrapbooking weekend in GP!  It was an event called the Crop and Create and it was pretty good.  They had teachers from Simple Stories and BoBunny come up.  We had 4 classes in total, 2 from each company and they were pretty good.  If they have it next year, I'd go again.  I was also lucky to stay right at the hotel where it was happening, so at the end of a long crop night, I just got into the elevator and wandered up to my room!

We did not see any of the snow, but we did have a miserable rain storm all day on Saturday.  It blew itself out during the night and I had great weather to drive home.

School is in full swing now, and the first of my projects is set to start this week.  I will be teaching my kids how to use laptops first and then how to use the program Classroom Suite.  It should be interesting.

The cold is here for a bit, and we may have said good bye to Autumn already.  Today was foggy and only got to 3 degrees, so not a lot of snow melted.  I was hoping to do some gardening this weekend, but that ship may have sailed!  Mom is due to arrive on Friday, and so is more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates