Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's the First Day of Spring

and it has been snowing all day!  It's about -16 right now and the snow is blowing around out there like it's December. 
My first 2 days have been spent exactly the way I'd wanted.  I have managed to do very little, while keeping the couch warm.  Today I spent all of it trying to get Itunes to do what I want.  Every time I do an update it conviently dumps songs out of my library.  I managed to find them in my computer, but what a pain.  I tunes can be I crap sometimes. 
I have promised myself that I will make it into the scrapcave today.  But it is now 7pm and we haven't eaten dinner yet.  The roast beef is being stubborn and not cooking fast enough.  Unfortunately the roads are so awful that a dinner out is not going to happen. 

Oh well, not being able to go anywhere makes me feel justified in staying in my pjs.  Hee Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates