Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

melting down

Last week was a little rough.  I was getting sick, not sleeping well and feeling like I was going around in circles.  I did manage to get to the gym with Ang both days, even though I felt like I just wanted to sink onto the couch.  It was at the end of a very long day, when I'd had enough.

I had errands to do, place a complaint at the post office, pick up laminating, pick up a parcel and then get home in time to make dinner so I could get to the gym.  Everything was going on schedule until I came out of Staples.  I had parked beside a truck and an empty spot, but as I was pulling away a truck honked, flagging me down.  I stopped (even though I didn't recognize the driver) and rolled down my window part way.  He handed me a paper while explaining that while he was watching a van opened their door onto my passenger door, leaving a big mark and slight dent.  He took down all the information.  What  a good samaritan!  I was shocked and disgusted when I got a look at my car.  That pushed me over the edge.  I thanked the man, got in my car and drove home taking deep breaths the whole way.  I waited until I got inside my house before I lost it.  Stressed much?

I still managed to get to the gym, and felt better for it, but what a week!  I think I need to manage my time a little more.  I'm just not sure how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates