Social Icons

Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

hello beautiful

Well I've done it.  I've gone over to the other side.  I am now an isheep (as my husband so lovingly calls it)  I needed a new computer this year, and while my brother was visiting, he helped to convince me that Mac was the way to go.  I have to admit that the ease of use also made me reconsider my options.  I had used a Mac for my job a few years ago, and appreciated the operating system but the computer I was given to use was a POS.  That coloured my view I have to admit.  Now I am the owner of this beautiful machine, which so far has not given me any trouble.   It's thin, light and hasn't given me a lick of trouble since I first turned it on.  I do not have a good history with computers, even out of the box they give me some kind of issue.  Not this one.  I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates