Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

36 is here

Yikes I'm 36 this year!  When did that happen?  I had a wonderful weekend (although I did have to work on Saturday) involving good food, wine and friends.  It's a really good combination.

Monday is right around the corner, and have I finished all the things I was supposed to for the classroom?  Nope, not even close.  I do think I get a prep tomorrow, so I should be able to get something done then.
I have a straight grade 2 class again this year, which is really exciting for me.  I had them on Friday for the first time, and they were so excited to finally be in my classroom, it was hard to keep their attention.  This week will be for setting up routines and groups and getting them used to collaborating with each other. 

Summer is finally here, with hot, sunny days and we are inside for all of them!  I was very fortunate to have a nice day for my birthday this year.  I could actually enjoy some time out on the deck with a nice Portugese wine.

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates