Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In my little bits of down time, I have been working on some scrappy stuff.  I have given up doing chronological pages and projects, as it just makes me stressed that I'm "not caught up".  I just generally grab a handful of pictures and start a page or mini album.  Sometimes it starts with the supplies and I make the backgrounds first.  I've been dabbling in art journaling as well, which has been interesting to try different techniques and mixing them with just words instead of pictures.  It's all an experiment.
Here are some pages that I've been working on:

This documents my horse riding adventure from last year.

This is an old picture I found of me and my brother in Texas.

A layout inspired by Julie Balzer

Although it looks pink, it's red.  It's a little more girly than I would have liked.

Random stuff from a trip to Edmonton last summer.

This is the group picture my Ed program had taken in 4th year.

Another random adventure in Prespatou
 I'm still working really hard at using up old supplies, so you will recognize old paper and embellishments.  My idea is to use up what I have instead of buying more stuff.  Hopefully this will get me some more room.... Chris says that I can't have any more rooms in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates