Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crafty things

I have spent some time lately doing some crafty things, mostly to take my mind off of the impending school year.  I entered some things into the Fall Fair for the first time.  It was a very hard choice for me, deciding what I would enter.  Many of the projects I do are personal and about Chris and I, so it's putting our lives out there in the community.  I wonder how many parents or people from the community recognized our pictures?  I wonder how many comments I'll get in the upcoming month? 
I have been doing really well using up old stuff that I've had for some time, and surprised at how well the projects have been turning out.  I have really decided that I don't do bright and cheerful very well, but manage grungy and messy almost always.  A project is not complete without some distressed edges, ink and even paint or splatters. 
I'll let you know how I do at the Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates