Social Icons

Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

10 things for this week

1. The snow is starting to melt.
2. My insomnia seems to be back.
3. I saw "Sucker Punched", it was terrible.
4. I finally figured out what was wrong with my Ipod and fixed it myself.
5. I am almost looking forward to going back to school.
6. I am starting to plan for the next 3 months of school.
7. I am going to cook Thai for dinner tonight.
8. I am making plans for Spring and Summer that include little DIY projects around the house.  Chris is less excited about this than I am.
9. My brother called and said that he and his wife are planning to drive up here at the end of June.  In their SMART car.  It's bright yellow and it makes me smile.
10.  I realized that I follow about 70 blogs.  That's a lot.

Have a happy Friday!


PS Happy birthday to Fab!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates