Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

10 things for this week

1.  It was nice to see the kids again and hear about their adventures over Spring Break.

2. My observations are finally done.

3. I have found about 10 new books I want to read.

4. Chris is sick.

 5. The sun has been out almost everyday this week and the snow is melting.

6. We went to the trade show. 

7. I have decided that I don't like cooking during the week.

8. I have no April allowance left.

9. There are no leaves on the trees yet.

10. There is a huge pond in the school yard, and while I think it's fun to watch the kids play in it, other staff do not find it so amusing. 

Hope you all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates