Social Icons

Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

8 years

On the 24th we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary.  It was a quiet occasion, spent at home.  Chris surprised me with a lovely breakfast from the local bakery and I cooked a rather involved Thai dinner.  We didn't go anywhere, there was no hoopla and it was perfect.  I think because we appreciate each other everyday and realize that it's a bit of a gift that we found each other in this wide world, that we don't need a big deal made.  When I left for Korea, I didn't think that it would result in a husband that's for sure.  Especially not a husband from Ontario of all places!  We have been together for 8 years, married for 4, but it seems like much longer than that.  In a good way.   In 8 years we have moved 4 times.  We've bought a car, a house and changed jobs.  We have visited New York, Las Vegas, various locations in BC and the Emergency room.  Through it all, we've managed to laugh, even when times were tough.  When I look back at the last 8 years, I think "WOW, we've had some adventures!"  I wonder what will come in the next 8 years?
Picture by Mckinnon Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates