Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I have been a bad blogger again.  I was picking up there for awhile, but life has gotten in the way again. 

I can't believe that it's December, and for the classroom, it means packing in a month's worth of crafts and activities into 16 days.  Well less when you think of weekends.  I love Christmas, and I love all the crafts and cards and music and... well I guess you can get the point.  Yesterday we went into school (yes on a Saturday) fully expecting to put a full day in as we both had long lists of things to accomplish.  After about 15 minutes we were freezing!  It was 11 degrees in the school, and pretty uncomfortable after a while.  I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing and my fingers had a hard time grasping anything.  Instead I started to decorate, and took a couple of hours covering things with colourful paper.  The safety guy from the district came by on Friday, so I'm hoping that I'm safe.  I did manage to get my advent calendar up for the kids, so we'll be starting that on Monday with an accelerated schedule, as I have 21 kids and 16 days to go. 

At home we got the Christmas tree up on Friday night, after Mike, Heather and Lily went home.  Other than that, nothing else is up.  I also have a couple of projects that need some finishing touches in the room of scrap.  Today is the day that I get the decorating finished, mail the letters to Santa, get the room of scrap cleaned up and.... okay that list is getting a little on the large side and I should really get to it.  I promise to post some pics soon of the projects etc.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates