Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The End?

Well I finally called it quits on my second job.  The money was a nice addition, but I was slowly losing my mind.  Being rushed and out of time constantly was not making for a very happy life.  I wasn't seeing my friends or doing anything except working.  If I wasn't at CT, I was prepping and teaching and running around like a crazy person.  The moment I gave my notice, my headache lessened and my life snapped back into focus.  I will miss that extra cash flow for my addiction, obsession, hobby,  but already I am feeling better.  My supervisor called me on my last shift to see if I will work over the Christmas holidays, and I might, but only for a limited engagement.  I know that I need a break too, so I am still considering it.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates