Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A not so lazy day

By Wednesday, I was ready for school to be over so I could have a lazy Saturday.  My dream was to stay in my pj's all day doing nothing except enjoy myself.  Alas, that was not meant to be.  I had to drive Chris to work and because I'd been awake since @6:30, I decided to get up and go to the gym after dropping him off.  When I got home, our disaster of a kitchen greeted me, sink full of dishes and all, so that needed to be taken care of.  Next up is the bathroom and living room.  I realized that my parent are leaving for Victoria on the 23rd and I have not sent their gifts down, so that needs to be packed for the bus for tomorrow at 8 am.  Yikes!  So much to do and here I thought I'd get to relax. 
Oh well on to the next task.

This is what I need to clean up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates