Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bad Timing

This week was brutal.  Not only was it the last week of school before Christmas, but I had 2 appointments and a deer hit our car!  The deer decided he didn't like the ditch on Tuesday morning and now our car looks like this:


I did not take it well and thankfully, Chris got us to school safely even with me hyperventilating next to him.  It was a very long day.  Now we are driving the red car around and remembering why we bought our Subaru in the first place.  The heater can barely keep up to the cold, and thankfully it's been pretty mild this week.  We don't have to drive the coolies for a bit, so hopefully we get a loaner car before we get back to school.  We are both going to be working next week so there will be juggling of car use, which is a real pain.  The important thing is that we weren't hurt (the deer didn't make it) and we do have our beater Hyundai for in town driving.  Thankfully, we didn't have any big plans to drive long distances this Christmas.

After next week, I plan on doing a lot of relaxing.  This weekend will be mostly cleaning up the house and baking.  I should probably wrap some presents too...  hmm I should get on to that To Do List.
Hope you have a great day, and if you are a teacher- I hope you're first day of holidays is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates