Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time for what?

As October winds down, I am asking myself where the time went.  My schedule has been pretty full the last couple of months and I am starting to feel the pressure a little.  I have very little free time lately, so not much has been happening in the Room of Scrap.  I have managed to buy a few things that I have been longing for, but unable to use the stuff as I am usually working.  My latest addition came a couple of weeks ago and it sits on my table waiting to be used. 

I will be working a little bit longer, but I think that my second job needs to come to an end for now. 
School has been going well.  It is the end of October and the kids are getting used to the routines and learning to be a little more independent.  Problem solving is one thing that we are definitely working on this year.  
Life has mostly been work, but just traveling from one location to another, and not really spending any good time in either place.  I guess we'll see what the next few weeks bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates