Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

crafty time

Well kind of.  I have been pretty busy, so the crafty stuff has been pushed to one side lately.  I have managed to go shopping though and have in my possession the BoBunny line ETC.  It was the only thing that came out of CHA (other than Tim Holtz's stuff) that made me excited.  I bought the 12X12 paper pack (which I never do), the 6x6 pack, the mini album, card stock stickers, and the chipboard alpha.  What am I going to do with all this?  I don't know yet, but something fabulous.

I have finally finished the clipboards that I started ages ago and they are happily sitting in my cupboard at school, waiting to be used.  
It seems that lately, I have less and less time to get crafty, but more and more supplies to use.  I think I'm going to use the holiday Monday to use some supplies that have been just hanging around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates