Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

AHHHH

Today there are all kinds of summer sounds coming through the windows.  Kids playing next door, lawnmowers going and the wind playing in the trees.  I woke up to a sunshine and must say that it gives me a better perspective on the world.  Chris is gone this morning, meeting a friend and I have to say I love the quiet of the house when it's just me.
I managed to get into my room last night for awhile and be creative.  It's still a mess, but I just don't care anymore.  There are too many projects that I am dying to get to.  I know that I also have to start thinking about work, but I want just one more day to do nothing.
We got out to the Fall Fair yesterday, which was interesting.  The first thing we came upon were horses and I have to say I was uneasy.  I felt very uncomfortable and when a horse reared up, my heart dropped and I felt sick for a moment.  I was glad to be away from them and that makes me think my riding days are over. 
We'd missed all the events from the morning, so we walked around to all the exhibits.  I'd never been to a Fall Fair before and I found it interesting.  All the animals, people and of course the mini doughnuts.  Yummmm.  We ate them so fast there was no time for a picture!  After watching the dance competition, Chris said that he'd be open to taking some lessons, so I'm going to set something up for the Fall I think.  I can't let him change his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates