Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 minutes a day

My new goal is to start moving for at least 30 minutes a day.  For some people this does not sound like a lot, but for me right now, it is a goal that I can live with.  I have stumbled upon a couple of blogs written by women who are documenting their weight loss etc., which have inspired me to get moving.  I just have to stay healthy and not over do it as I am prone to do.  Also remembering this goal when work starts up again and I am super involved with that... hmmm.  Luckily I have a very supportive husband.  I also have two long-term goals that I am working towards slowly and surely.  I was super excited to get my new hiking shoes today and then to have Chris suggest a hike in Tumbler Ridge this weekend was the cherry on top.  Because of the accident, I have not been able to get out and do the hiking and camping that I had planned for this summer.  I am hoping to go camping on my birthday weekend in September, but that's cutting it a little close with the weather.  Snow falls in September after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates