Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Getting closer....

We have finished out the summer with a flurry of home decorating/improvements this year.  It's very exciting as we have been in this house for a few years now and really haven't had the time or money to get much done.  It will be very satisfying to step into my house on a cold winter's afternoon and look around at all the bright and inviting rooms.

Basement before
The last couple of days have been spent doing PD on the couch.  There is so much to look at and read!  Every page has at least 2 interesting links that lead me away to more reading.  By yesterday afternoon, my head was full and I was too overstimulated.  I managed to get into my scrap room and clean some projects up.  My room still has too much stuff on the floor, mostly finished scrapbooks waiting for their new home in the basement.


Basement is waiting for furniture
My next project for today is to make some of the cool things I found on Pinterest.  I need to step away from the computer for a while, I'm starting to twitch slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates