Social Icons

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun Day was not fun

UPDATE:  My mild concussion turns out to be a severe concussion and I am off work until next week.  Well that means that my summer has started already.  I tried going to work, but between the noise, the lights and everyone talking to me, it didn't go well.  The doctor wants me to rest my brain.  My eyes goggled out of my head!  Does he not know what time of year it is?  Other than start up, this is the busiest time of year for teachers.  He was unconcerned and handed me a doctor's note saying I needed to be off 5-7 days.  That meant my night was taken up making lists and lesson plans as the TOC is going to have to get my classroom ready for the summer. 

Hopefully the rest and quiet will help me out and I don't have to go back to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates