Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Right Now..

Right now I am recovering from a migraine.  I hate those.  It is the middle of the week and almost lunch time and I am in my pajamas.  I am laying on the couch, watching the snow fall (yes it is snowing on April 25), enjoying a cup of tea and trying to ignore the pains in my body.

Right now, I am listening to the quiet and hoping it snows for the rest of the day.  I like the snow, it always puts a big smile on my face.  I can't help it.  Right now, I am thinking of all the household chores that need to be done, my report cards that are waiting to be started and how I am going to ditch all that adult stuff to go play in my scraproom.  I am also thinking of a nap and a grilled cheese sandwich.  Which will come first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates