Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last demo day

It is finally sunny here in the land of cold.  Our last day this week of demonstration, and I have to say that I'll be very glad to go back to work.  Not only is it 3 days of no pay, but 3 days that I lose in the classroom actually teaching the kids something.  Spring Break is rapidly approaching and the units I was going to start last week will have to wait until after we get back, otherwise it will be too broken up with the long break and I'll have to start at the beginning again anyway!
The demonstration time was not as bad as I had feared.  I was worried about awful things happening to us, but mostly the public honks or ignores us.  With the weather being so cold, windows have been up, so less likely to yell things at us.  We did get someone who wanted to send their babysitting bills to us.  We are not babysitters. 
Oh well off we go for the last walk about.  Time to gear up so I don't get frost bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates