Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

busy week

We normally don't do much these days, so having 2 shows in one week to go to is busy for us.  On Thursday we had a Date Night that included dinner and tickets to see The Arrogant Worms.  I'd heard that they were coming, but for some reason had put their name and children's music together in my mind.  Complete with hand puppets and bow ties.  So when a colleague said that she had tickets that she wanted to give away, I wasn't that quick to take them.  Another staff member thought it would be good for Chris to take out, so we ended up taking the tickets.  When they told me it wasn't a children's group, I was okay with it.  Chris looked them up and listened to some of their stuff, but I wanted to be surprised.  I was.  Pleasantly.  I laughed the whole time and pleased that I was able to shake off some stress and relax for a bit. 
Tonight we are going to see Jeff Foxworthy.  He is coming to Dawson Creek, and we bought the tickets ages ago.  Of course there is a snowfall warning in effect with wind, so the drive will be interesting not counting in the St Patrick's Day drunks that will insist on driving. 
We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates