Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know, I know, I'm a little late, but it really seems like just yesterday I was on vacation.  I don't know where the last 7 days have gone. 

We're back to school, and I was very happily surprised that the kids were ready to come back.  They have slipped back into the routines without much trouble and we are ticking along quite nicely. 
For some reason, I feel very comfortable and relaxed these last couple of weeks.  Nothing like the few weeks before Christmas.  I don't feel stressed by planning or school at all, and really feel like I have it together.  That's a really nice feeling. 

We have been experiencing a very yuck Winter so far.  We have not got all that snow that I am used to, therefore, no skiing at all yet and that is a little depressing.  We have had lots of + temperatures which has turned everything into a soggy and slippery mess.  Not fun for anyone.  Today though was cold and beautiful, which is much more pleasant.  -10-20 is a nice temperature especially when there is a sunny, blue sky above.  I just hope it can keep up.
I am currently in a crafting slump right now, and don't know how to get myself started up again.  I have been trolling the internet and magazines, but no real luck.  Now that I have all this time, there's nothing I really want to do.  The slump is so bad that I've actually cleaned up the Room of Scrap!  That's right folks, you can see the floor.

I have started going to the gym 6 days a week, and actually made it all through last week.  I find it very rushed most nights, especially when I want to stay a little at school to prep for the next day.  Oh well, it helps me sleep and I feel better most of the time.  I have also started yoga, and this I find and excellent compliment to the weights and cardio.  28 days until it becomes a habit, or something like that?  We'll see if exercise is something that I ever look forward to.  I got Chris to go to a Man yoga class- I really wish I could have been there to see it.  Just hearing about it made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes.  Maybe it'll become a habit with him??  I won't hold my breath.

I promise to get a little better at posting pictures, but there is just nothing going on right now.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates