Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday night

This weekend came at just the right time.  Last week was a long one, but I made it and now am facing another Monday morning in 12 hours or so.  This weekend I spent time just recharging my batteries.  I was able to Skype with my friend Steph in Ottawa.  We haven't seen each other since I moved away, and haven't actually talked in about a year.  It was nice to reconnect with her.  I am busy exploring Skype to use in my classroom and am hoping that I connect with someone soon for my class to talk to.  Thanks to Jaki that could happen this week. 
I was able to get into my room and make a mess for a bit, but now am planning for the week ahead.  Or that's what I'm supposed to be doing.  It's 100's Day tomorrow, and Chris and I have been collaborating  for it.  We have some cute activities planned for tomorrow and the kids are really excited about it.  They didn't even notice that they didn't have a Valentine's Day party. 


I'll leave you with a few pages that I've been working on.  Just have the journaling to do.  Slowly but surely I'm getting that wedding trip done.  I discovered a pile of pictures under some paper on my desk and realized that I haven't done any pages from last year!  Better late than never I guess.




From our Honeymoon July 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates