Social Icons

Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

I should...

I should be cleaning the bathroom.  I should also be packing my bag for tomorrow and going over last minute ideas.  I should be reading something profound to get me ready to be a teacher again.  There are many things that I should be doing this evening, but instead I baked a banana loaf, had a visit with a friend and now I am going to work on a layout that's been sitting on my desk all day.  I have holding on to the last hours of summer vacation with both hands, and have to say that I am relaxed.  Tomorrow morning on the way to school I will probably be overcome with anxiety for a few minutes, but right now, I am making every minute count.  This weekend was full of last minute visiting, dinners at friends and even a campfire.  It was nice, but busy and I have enjoyed my day of no obligations today. 
I have to admit that I am a little worried about my 30 minutes a day.  It is going to be so hard to drag myself out after being at work all day, but I know that I couldn't possibly get my carcass out of bed any earlier than I will have to for work.  It's painful enough already to be losing all that precious sleep I was able to get living out in Prespatou.  It will be worth it though in so many ways.  Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates