Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Another year has begun, 2013!  Yikes!  I'm just wondering where the time went.  I feel like as you get older, time goes faster.  I wonder why that is?
After a wonderful holiday break, I'm feeling rested and ready to go back to work.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be on a permanent vacation, but my numbers didn't come in on the lottery!  I'm not quite as ready as others out there to start getting into work mode, but I'm getting there. 
I don't usually do resolutions for the new year.  I feel like there's no one perfect time to start working on something that you want to improve or be more aware of.  I have chosen a word for the year.  This started for me a couple of years ago when I read about it here. My first word was story and I enjoyed that word a lot.  My word from last year was Me- I know it sounds egocentric, but it worked.  This year it's Believe.  I am already finding ways this word will help me through the year both physically and mentally.  It will be a journey for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates