Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5 days

of being sick really puts a damper on plans.  I think I have gotten every cold that I missed out on for the last 9 months.  I was feeling better yesterday, and thought that I would go to work today.  I was dressed and everything, working my way through breakfast when I realized that if I went in today it would be a miserable day for all.  Little did I know that there was a funeral going on in the district and they had no TOC's around.  I think there is a mother/EA in my room today.  That would be interesting to see.  Now I lay here feeling slightly guilty.  I just know deep down though that it's not worth dragging myself in.  I haven't received any panicked phone calls, so I have to assume that everything is going okay. 
I think I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates