Social Icons

Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Scrapbooking? What's that?

This picture has nothing to do with this post, but I liked it.
This is the question that I seem to be asking myself lately, as I have had absolutely no energy to even think about my favourite hobby.  My Studio Calico kits keep coming and I open each one with great excitement, but to actually pull one out and use it seems too hard to do right now.  Maybe this weekend.  This week went by in a blur with work taking up the most of my waking hours.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I always forget how hard the first few weeks are.  This year, I have 23 little people, but I have two EA's and a straight grade 2.  It's going to be tough at times, but they are nice kids, and I know that we'll have some fun along the way. 

Meanwhile, my dishes are piling up, I haven't dusted anything (I just try not to move anything),  I the laundry bin is filling up fast.  We've been at work until almost 5 every night and I spent last weekend at work too.  This weekend is going to be my belated birthday celebration, so I'm not going out to work.  I will probably do work at home though.  What am I thinking?  Of course I will be doing work at home!

We have been very lucky with the weather though.  Since we've been back from Hawaii, the sun has been out and the temperatures warm.  Yesterday was hot @30 degrees!  I don't remember ever having such nice weather in the fall since we've moved up here. I hope this means we will have a mild winter. 
There will probably be more random pictures from Hawaii popping up here for the next little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates