Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

7 Days

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about time.  For the last 3 months, I have been measuring time in days.  Getting to one day and then the next.  More recently, I started to think in weeks.  Time is a funny thing.  I know that I have been thinking for a while that as I get older, time seems to move more quickly.  Over the last few months I have been very aware of time.  How slowly it can pass, especially when you are sick and scared.  How quickly it can pass when you are sharing good news with friends.  This week I found out that 7 days can pass by in the blink of any eye, especially when you are coping with tragedy.  7 days.  168 hours.  10 080 minutes.  It seems like so much and so little all at the same time.  Now I am wondering what the next 7 days will bring.  I know that it will be better than the last 7 days, it's just getting there.  I will be glad to be able to look back and have it behind me, rather than having it to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates