Social Icons

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

On to Winter

or at least that is what it feels like.  We had a snow fall warning for Friday, our Pro D day and I really thought it would hold out until the afternoon.  Nope, we woke up to the snow falling.  It was also the day that I decided to jump into a session in another town an hour away.  Thankfully, my husband loves me a lot and drove me there.  We left after lunch, after hearing about a logging truck that had hit the ditch and closed the road for a short time.  We didn't feel like sleeping over, so we left as soon as we could.  It was a long drive back and the snow really hasn't stopped for that long.  It is now Sunday and it is still falling lightly.  No snow days for us, but it's nice to look at.  Unfortunately, we haven't got our Christmas lights up yet or the gutters done, so I guess that's not going to happen now.  If I'm lucky, the snow will melt and I can convince Chris to go up the ladder.  I have also managed to catch my first cold of the season, complete with aches and headache.  I've already planned for tomorrow.

On days like this;
 we do this;
 and eat stuff like this.
Hope you are keeping warm in your part of the world!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates