Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Holidays

It's finally here, Spring Break!  I can tell you that this year I was counting down for this two week break.  As I was saying to my mom the other day, it's only the 3rd month of this new year, and it's already been really hard.  The last month has gone by in a bit of a blur, but order and routine are restored.  Things are better.  It's been more than 7 days and instead of looking back, I am looking forward. 

Mom has been here for 3 weeks, and I believe she will be happy to get home to warmer climates.  The first 2 weeks she was here, the weather was very Spring-like.  I knew that Winter was far from gone, but she was hopeful that the warm weather was here to stay.  This week, we were hit with snow almost every day and the temperatures fell.  She was most unimpressed.  I hear they are supposed to get some of the white stuff down South in the next couple of days.  :)

We have decided to have a stay-cation for the next 2 weeks.  We are worn out and need to do nothing for a bit so that we can power through the next 3 months.  Of course, we also have to think about the money angle, as we are hoping to go on a trip this summer. I am looking forward to hanging out, reading and generally doing what ever I feel like doing.  It's a long haul until June, it's time to rest up and get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates