Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let it snow!

I was all ready to start December with enthusiasm.  On the first, we went for dinner with friends and on Sunday morning I woke myself up with the chills and it didn't get better.  The Flu had hit it's mark.  3 days later, I was able to make myself appear human again and make it into work.  Our class was supposed to start a few different projects, and we have made a lot of progress with them. 
At home, the decorating is mostly done, but not totally finished.  My cards have yet to go out, although I have collected a bunch of addresses, so those are on the list for tomorrow night. 
We have feet of snow, and I have to say, I can't wait for more!  It is supposed to warm up, which will be too bad because all the great snow we have will get yucky.  I haven't gotten out to ski yet as the temperatures have been so extreme.  We've been sitting at -30 something with windchill for most of last week.  I don't own all the fancy gear to be able to get outside in weather like that.  Good news is, we did see the sun for a few long periods today.  That's always nice.  I am really hoping to get out skiing this week, but it looks like it might have to wait until the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for looking. Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

 
Blogger Templates